Travel Package Bangalore – Ooty – Bangalore: Rs 5183 per head for 2 night and 3 days stay in 3 Star Hotel With breakfast + Sightseeings + AC Indica Vehicle From Bangalore
also known as Udhagamandalam is the “Queen of hill stations” and
the capital of Nilgiris district. It is one of the most popular tourist
resorts in India. Nilgiris means “Blue Mountains“. It is a land
of picturesque picnic spots. Used to be popular summer and weekend getaway
for the Britishers during the colonial days. It
is situated at an altitude of 2,240 meters above sea level. An
added attraction for the tourists to Udagamandalam is the mountain train
journey on a ratchet and pinion track which commences from Kallar, near
Mettupalayam and wends its way through many hair-raising curves and fearful
tunnels and chugs along beside deep ravines full of verdant vegetation,
gurgling streams and tea gardens.
can notice a marvelous change in vegetation, as one goes from Kallar to
Coonoor. The establishment of numerous tea estates made Ooty famous. Lofty
mountains, dense forest, sprawling grasslands and miles and miles of tea
gardens greet the passengers on most routes. The annual Tea and Tourism
Festival attracts crowds in huge numbers.
- To and Fro Return transfers from Bangalore
- 02 Nights Stay in Sherlock Holmes with Breakfast or Similar in Executive Room
- All Applicable Hotel / Transport Taxes
- If 2 people are traveling, then the cost per head will be Rs. 7308
- Government Service Tax as applicable
- Any entrance fee, camera fee at monuments, if applicable
- Any guide cost
- Any meals other than those mentioned in inclusions
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porterage, etc.
Note : Package prices is applicable for Minimum 4 Persons traveling together.
Botanical Garden – Ooty
inside the limits of Ooty, it is the most famous tourist attraction in
Ooty. This garden was laid out in 1848 and is currently maintained by
the Horticulture department of Tamil Nadu. There is a beautiful green
lawn where one can realx with friends and family. There are trees
collected from different parts of the world. Shrubs and hedges are cut
to resemble animals and look really beautiful. During the month of May,
there is an annual summer festival inside the Garden where there are
flower shows and various cultural programs that showcase the talent of
the locals people. I have been to this place during summer and winter
and I found the place beautiful in both the seasons but it was very
crowded during summers and there was too much of noise inside the
garden, which you hardly expect in such a place.
2 Kms long Ooty lake has become another major tourist attraction. One
can go for boat riding, both pedal and motor boats and it starts from
morning 8 and is there till 6 in the evening. During the month of May
there are boat races that have become a major crowd puller. Adjacent to
lake there are a lot of the other places of interest for tourist that
have come up. To mention few – Toy train ride, 3-D shows, Tora-tora
ride, Car rides (something similar to go-carting). Outside lake there
are ponnies available for rides. The Ooty Lake is located behind the
railway station ( 1-2 Kms from the station). Best thing to do would be
park the car in the railway station, though parking is available near
the lake) and walk to the lake ( along the lake) and enjoy the view and
on the way back take a ponny ride till the parking.
Centenary Rose Garden
2 Kms from
the main crossing of the Ooty, the Charring Cross, is this 10acres of
land on the hill slop that has been converted into Rose garden. It has
more than 1000 varieties of roses ranging from Yellow to Pink to Red.
Locals say that they have seen black rose also but I could not find one.
May be because I went there during the off-season ( December).
a height of 2623 meters above sea level, the Dodabetta Peak is the
highest peak of Nilgiris hills. Doddabetta means the big mountain the
native language and is the highest peak in the south India. It lies at
the junction of Western adn Eastern Ghats. Some Details:- Height- 8640
Feets above sea level Rainfall – 125 cms/Year Temperature – Max- 19C /
Min Degree C Doddabetta is around 10 Kms from Ooty and is on the Ooty
Kotagiri route .
Pykara Lake, Pykara Falls
Lake and Pykara Falls are around 19 Kms from the town but the road is
in very bad shape. You can’t drive at more than 10 Kmph. I would suggest
take a taxi or better take a bus to this place as I would not suggest
you missing out on this another beautiful place. A word of caution :-
Near the fall the rocks ar every slippery and be very careful there as I
saw a major mishap happening in front of my eyes.
The fine print
- Voucher Valid till 31st March 2012.
- Voucher is valid for 2 Night and 3 Days stay.
- One voucher valid for one persons on twin-sharing basis.
- Government Service tax off 2.58% will be Applicable on the total package cost
- Prior booking mandatory, at least 7 days in advance.
- Within 24 hours of buying the voucher, call our support center 080-39414141 (09:00 am – 08:00 pm) to book.
booking confirmations are subject to availability. In case of
unavailability of accommodation, a suitable alternative will be provided
or a full refund will be issued.
- Once confirmed, the booking cannot be cancelled or modified.
- Surcharges will apply during festivals, holidays / extended weekends, travel fairs, special events, Christmas, New Year, etc.
- Redeem the voucher in a single visit.
- Voucher cannot be combined with other existing offers.
TO buy this deal Please Click on Bangalore ooty travel package